Tuesday, April 24, 2012

[Status] 15mmScifi.com? Really?

Well, through some strange twist of fate, I seem to be the first person who thought to check if 15mmScifi.com was available, and poof! Here it is! I figured what the heck, I like to write and my latest obsession is 15mmSciFi minis, so why not start posting the tidbits of news I scrape up here? I already pester my friends in the exact same manner via Facebook, so now they have an option to avoid it, and maybe it'll be helpful to people out there! XD


Anyway, I'd like to have a ton of 15mm Scifi gaming links and info available up here, so if you're seeing this and don't see your blog, minis/terrain/rules site linked, email me at cdude93@15mmScifi.com and let me know! I don't want to leave anyone out. 


UPDATE - Stay tuned for a sort of re-launch as I tweak the blog format a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment